COLLEGE TRAINING & RACING PROGRAMS (u19+)
Mad Alpine offers supplemental training to local college athletes. We also are happy to support college athletes at central division US Ski & Snowboard competitions.
- Includes unlimited training with Mad Alpine during the season at Tyrol Basin starting in December and ending in March (start & end dates dependent on snow/training availability).
- Training sessions take place Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:00-8:30PM at Tyrol Basin. Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8:00PM.
- General structure of training evenings: dynamic warm-up, drill of the night followed by gate time.
- A high level of support from a professional experienced coaching staff. All coaches are registered USSA (United States Ski Association) coaches that have been background checked and are continually seeking education to improve their coaching skills.
- A low athlete to coach ratio at training and races.
- Video analysis during the season.
- Timed training runs during the season.
- Goal setting assistance and individual track planning available in both fall and spring.
- Coaching at Tyrol (12/26-12/28) & Mt. La Crosse (dates TBD) holiday camps are both included with the programs.
- Includes coaching at all early season training camps (Wild Mountain or Brule).
- Additional training opportunities during the season will be announced when available.
- Coaching at Central FIS events and USSA races as outlined in the Mad Alpine schedule are available for a fee of $50 per day. We can work with athletes to assist in finding transportation to race events.
- Athletes in this program are expected to be contributing members of the team. Athletes should come to practice early and stay late (when possible) to help with course set up and tear down. Athletes should be postitive role models and encouragers for other Mad Alpine athletes.
- Program Fee: $150
- All athletes must have a US Ski & Snowboard Membership and FIS license.
- All athletes must be registered members of USSA Region 2. This is only required if you are planning to compete in USSA or FIS races during the season.
- Equipment must be in alignment with USSA regulations. USSA regulations click here to view.