fis team (u19+)
The FIS team is designed for our oldest and highest-level athletes who plan to compete in FIS events during the season. The program and coaching is designed to challenge the athletes to help them perform at their best at these high level competitions.
- Includes a minimum of three on snow sessions per week starting in December and ending in March (start & end dates dependent on snow/training availability).
- Training will take place Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-8:30PM at Tyrol Basin. Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8:00PM. Free skiing warm-up is encouraged prior to practice for 20-30 minutes each evening.
- General structure of training evenings: dynamic warm-up, drill of the night, progression drill course followed by gate time.
- A high level of support from a professional experienced coaching staff. All coaches are registered USSA (United States Ski Association) coaches that have been background checked and are continually seeking education to improve their coaching skills.
- A low athlete to coach ratio at training and races.
- Video analysis throughout the season.
- Timed training runs throughout the season.
- Goal setting assistance and individual track planning available in both fall and spring.
- Eight session comprehensive dryland training program.
- Coaching at Tyrol (12/26-12/28) & Mt. La Crosse (12/29-12/31) holiday camps are both included with the programs.
- Includes coaching at all early season training camps (Wild Mountain or Brule).
- Additional training opportunities during the season will be announced when available.
- Includes coaching at all Central FIS events and USSA races as outlined in the Mad Alpine schedule.
- Additional fees may apply for coaching at events outside of the central division; please let your coach know if you are interested in other events a minimum of 60 days in advance of the event start date.
- Program Fee: $1300