Ussa u12 & under team (Ages 6-11)
This is our entry USSA program for athletes in the U8, U10 or U12 age groups. The program includes a balance of free skiing, skill development, and gate training. Athletes will have the opportunity to train multiple disciplines (SL & GS primarily) throughout the season all led by a fun and supportive coaching staff.
- Includes a minimum of three on snow sessions per week starting in December and ending in March (start & end dates dependent on snow/training availability).
- Training will take place Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-8:30PM at Tyrol Basin. Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8:00PM. Free skiing warm-up is encouraged prior to practice for 20-30 minutes each evening.
- General structure of training evenings: dynamic warm-up, drill of the night, progression drill course followed by gate time.
- A high level of support from a professional experienced coaching staff. All coaches are registered USSA (United States Ski Association) coaches that have been background checked and are continually seeking education to improve their coaching skills.
- A low athlete to coach ratio at training and races.
- Video analysis throughout the season.
- Timed training runs throughout the season.
- Goal setting assistance and individual track planning available in both fall and spring.
- Eight session comprehensive dryland training program.
- Coaching at Tyrol (12/26-12/28) & Mt. La Crosse (12/29-12/31) holiday camps are both included with the programs.
- Includes coaching at all early season training camps (Wausau, Wild Mountain).
- Additional training opportunities during the season will be announced when available.
- Athletes in this group benefit from a calendar that includes coaching at WJR and USSA races. Your coach will provide a suggested race calendar schedule at the September goal setting meetings.
- Program Fee: $750